We've taken thousands of guests on our tours since we first began operating in 1989. About half of our guests each year are repeaters or were referred by a previous guest. Many have taken 10 trips with us.
We email a Trip Evaluation Survey to every guest at the conclusion of their trip in order to continually improve our product offering and your trip experience. Most of the survey respondents happily agree to serve as references and we will supply contact information to you upon request. Please call us at 800-488-8483 or email email@example.com for a reference on any of our tours.
Here is a sampling of comments from a few recent guests:
"Yet again, another perfect trip with The World Outdoors. This being my 7th adventure with TWO, they just never disappoint me in any way. You choose the location of your adventure, and they do the rest, to picking great hiking trails, great picnic lunches (the amount of food those guides carry in THEIR backpack is amazing!) great places to stay, and the best of restaurants in the area. The guides have always gone out of their way to make sure you are having a great time and enjoying everything about the adventure while they take care of the details. Obviously, after 7 trips with no complaints, TWO is doing something right!
— Diane Millman, Madison, Wisconsin — Canyonlands-Escalante Hiker
- "I just completed my 5th trip within 10 years with TWO--they continue to be a top notch outfit with great people and consistently outstanding adventures! Already planning my next trip."
- — Stu Weiss, Rockville Centre, New York — Yellowstone Hiker
- "We've been traveling with TWO for over 10 years and can't wait for our next adventure --next year! Super company providing excellent service and great get-aways!"
- — Henry McNatt, Lutz, Florida — Peru Machu Picchu Multi-Sport
- "I would recommend The World Outdoors to anyone! This was my 4th trip and each one was better than the last. They think of everything! The trip is so well organized with excellent activities and accommodations, fabulous food, and great guides. Thanks TWO!"
- — Lisa Velte, West Chester, Pennsylvania — Colorado Backcountry Multi-Sport
- "This was our second trip with The World Outdoors and we have been so impressed with how smoothly both of these trips have been run. You have done an amazing job of selecting top quality outfitters in both Patagonia and New Zealand and have done a great job with your pre trip materials so that we have never been without equipment that we needed."
- — Linda Bodine, Naperville, Illinois — New Zealand Hiker
- "If you're planning an adventurous vacation, look no further than The World Outdoors. After just one trip, we were sold."
- — Marcie & Doug LaFollette, Greeneville, Tennessee — Rocky Mountain Hiker
- "I have enjoyed great hiking adventures with The World Outdoors over the past ten years and have been so fortunate to explore some awesome areas that most people will never experience. The professionalism and enthusiasm of the guides has made the trips so enjoyable that I will be back with TWO for another adventure!"
- — Jim Keyes, Pipestone, Minnesota — Glacier-Waterton Hiker
- "A very friendly and professional organization that even makes a solo traveler feel at home."
- — Andres Candela, Gulf Breeze, Florida — Grand Canyon-Bryce-Zion Hiker
- "I've tried other tour companies and found The World Outdoors exceeded our expectations! Guides, meals, trails, travel, accommodations all A "
- — Rebecca Armstrong, Pownal, Vermont — Grand Canyon Rim-to-Rim Hiker
- "This was an incredible trip with two fabulous guides. I wanted a new adventure every day, and not only was my wish granted, it was granted in spades."
- — John Douglas, Norcross, Georgia — Alaska Wilderness Multi-Sport
- "It was a good group, great guides, incredible sights--the logistics of the trip are perfect. It doesn't get any better than this!"
- — James and Martha Gomez, Brownsville, Texas — Grand Canyon-Colorado River-Havasu Falls Hiker
- "Always a great trip, well run by consummate professionals who obviously love their work."
- — Lawson Bernstein, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania — Across the Alps Hiker
- "The trip was well-organized, the guides were friendly and knowledgeable, everything was taken care of for us so we could just relax and have a wonderful vacation!"
- — Lauri Lester, Midlothian, Virginia — Grand Canyon Rim-to-Rim Hiker
- "Unbelievable scenery, fantastic guides and a chance to test yourself in the companionship of like-minded people. Just do it."
- — Stan Hunton, Asbury Park, New Jersey — Glacier-Waterton Hiker
- "The Teton/Yellowstone Multi Sport Adventure exceeded all expectations. Our guides were excellent, very knowledgeable and entertaining. They prepared tasty and nutritious meals. Our accommodations were superb. I will be booking all my future adventures with The World Outdoors."
- — Debbie Cyran, Wellington, Florida — Grand Teton-Yellowstone Multi-Sport
- "Our trip combined the beauty of nature, the surprise and joy of viewing wildlife, and the bonding of great friends. And our guides did just that--guided us through the trip of a lifetime. Thank you!"
- — Henry Farber, Issaquah, Washington — Glacier-Waterton Multi-Sport
- "Our trip to Yellowstone far exceeded our expectations. The scenery and wildlife were amazing. Our guide knew so much about the park (from flora to fauna) that we came away with a far better appreciation of Yellowstone than if we'd gone on our own. Every detail of the trip was taken care of. Our guide prepared wonderful lunches, was alway on time and selected the hikes for our abilities. We couldn't have asked for more. Thanks for a perfect vacation that we won't ever forget."
- — Alice Cunningham, Seattle, Washington — Yellowstone Hiker
- "My trip with The World Outdoors was everything I had hoped for and more. The guides were great, the location was gorgeous, and the other people on the trip were lovely. I definitely plan to book future trips with this company."
- — Susan Vignola, Lake City, Michigan — Yellowstone Hiker
- "I would be hard pressed to say what was the best part of this trip--the hikes, the scenery, the in-park lodging, the meals, the guides. All of it exceeded my expectations. I have traveled with other touring companies but will definitely travel again with The World Outdoors."
- — Susan Crawford, Fremont, California — Grand Canyon-Bryce-Zion Hiker
- "The Yellowstone Hiker Tour showcased the highlights of the great park, from the wildlife to the geo-thermals, while staying in comfortable historic inns. The professional guides took us off the beaten path to get up close and personal with the wonders of this place that is unlike no other. We enjoyed travelling with like-minded nature-lovers. We have travelled all over the world and would rate this trip as a must."
- — Carol Raske, Oak Park, Illinois — Yellowstone Hiker